Changing the way care is delivered with predictive and personalized precision interventions.
Trusted by over 70 health systems and universitiesMost physical health conditions include both a behavioral and mental health component — these could include emotional states, diet and exercise, substance use, or treatment adherence. With so many factors to consider, digital therapeutics are a great tool for connecting patients and clinicians with customized precision healthcare.
- Automated early intervention based on changes in a patient’s individual baselines for predictive and personalized treatment options
- Better post-treatment through remote monitoring and just-in-time interventions
- Manage multiple disease co-morbidities using artificial intelligence and predictive algorithms
- Just-in-time adaptive interventions with Ecological Momentary Assessment proven in over 100 clinical research settings
- Dozens of NIH and NSF-funded studies supported, including Harvard Medical School and Johns Hopkins University
- Create your own study with no programming experience
Learn more about mEMA