Changing the way care is delivered with predictive, personalized, and precision interventions.
Trusted by more than 70 health systems and universitiesMost physical health conditions include both a behavioral and mental health component — whether it be emotional state, diet and exercise, substance use, or treatment adherence. Digital therapeutics connects patients and clinicians with customized precision healthcare.
- Automated early intervention based on changes in a patient’s individual baselines for predictive and personalized treatment options
- Better post-treatment through remote monitoring and just-in-time interventions
- Manage multiple disease co-morbidities using artificial intelligence and predictive algorithms
- Just-in-time adaptive interventions with Ecological Momentary Assessment proven in over 100 clinical research settings
- Dozens of NIH- and NSF-funded studies supported, including Harvard Medical School and Johns Hopkins University
- Create your study with no programming experience
ivu + mEMA
A proven patient engagement platform
with embedded sensor integration capabilities.
- Linking patients with physicians and clinicians for increased adherence, improved decision support, and better patient care outcomes
- Prebuilt just-in-time adaptive interventions for behavior modification, redirection, and adherence
- Helping organizations manage the intersection between mental and physical health
- The most innovative Ecological Momentary Assessment (EMA) platform in the world
- Secure, flexible, mobile, web, and wearable systems for academic researchers and providers of behavioral interventions
- mEMA apps are available on both Android and Apple so your clients and participants can engage from anywhere
- Powered by the ivu Platform
Interested in Ecological Momentary Assessment and Just-in-Time Interventions?Let us show you how to run your next grant-funded EMA or EMI study on time and on budget without hiring a developer!
Take Your Research Study Mobile with mEMAProven in multiple areas of study, including anxiety, depression, suicide, substance abuse, pain, and sleep.
Applying for funding for an EMA or Just-in-Time Intervention study?
We've got a guide for that!
mEMA System Descriptions | Company Background | Guidance on Addressing Common IRB Concerns | Data Diagram | Data Security Information | Screenshots